We have been having a great time in Melbourne for the past couple of weeks!
And a lot of things have been happening on this side of things. Not to mention being some exciting blog news.
But first thing is first, we have been taking some photos for you folks to show what we do when our hands get restless and need a change from illustration and a switch to inspiration.
big news for us here is that we were given the Liebster Award for this blog by the most awesome Serendipity
Here are our answers!
- Why do you blog? Because we love the idea of an open creative community
- About what are you passionate? Anything that demands some sort of creative energy
- What makes you happy? Sunny days, illustrations & interesting people!
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Is that what you have become? Illustrator & Illustrator
- If you could fix one thing that’s wrong with the world, what would it be? Boredom
- If you could travel in time, to when would you travel? Why? 1960’s – because we are pretty much zen here
- What do you do for fun? If you don’t do it, but would like to, that’s okay. Yoga!
- Name two friends, one human, one four-legged. Roxy and Erin
- Do you like thunder storms? Not just like – but LOVE!
- What’s your favorite season and why? Summer
- Describe yourself briefly as if you were someone else. Single words will do and no need for full disclosure! Unashamed to listen to the hairspray musical soundtrack 20 times on Spotify without the private session on. Thats us. Enjoy xoxox
Our Questions for our nominations:
1) Why Blog 2) What inspires you 3) Who inspires you 4) What is your fav item of clothing 5) What is the first work of art you saw 6) Denim on Denim (double denim) discuss 7) Fashion trend you would like to see a revival 8) Fav Magazine/editor 9) Men and short swimming shorts..discuss 10) Do you think these questions are ridiculous..we do and we are sorry in advance, but you will be happy to know that we are at 11) Tell us about yourself in 2 words
Our nominations are!
Lucy Evans This blog is bitchin in the best sort of way…
Sassy Auburn – so good
Taylor Talks – she is great, gotta love a girl who loves vintage
Fashion Style Guru – basically, if you call yourself a Guru, your alright in our books.
ifuseekaimeefashion – awesome shots
Thats all from us – we will be seeing you all soon!